Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Obama Cards











I recently completed a set of Obama cards.  After the election I wanted to do something...so I did what I do, and put into color and graphics what I  felt.  Relief, serenity, hope, and yes, a little bit of "HA!".  I put them for sale at You Say Tomato and sent sets to a select group of friends and family that I knew would appreciate them.  The response has been phenomenal and I've enjoyed listening to the dialog they've elicited.  It was suggested that I post the designs (thanks Cathi) for all to see (and yes, buy).  Should you want to purchase any, please email me with the style, quantity and shipping information.  They are $2.50 each and do come with a coordinating envelope.  My logo (modified slightly for this particular set) is also on the back in a coordinating color scheme.  "Hell Yeah" is actually printed on a beet (purply red) stock.  Enjoy!  And best wishes for a peaceful 2009!!  We now have a chance.  

No comments: